AARP members receive a 5% discount on monthly service. … In addition, new members can even sign-up for AARP Membership during checkout after selecting your Consumer Cellular service and devices!
Does Consumer Cellular have a senior plan?
Consumer Cellular Offers Senior-Friendly Phones. Consumer Cellular has 20 cell phone options for consumers to to choose from, so you can almost guarantee you’ll find one that fits your lifestyle and needs. We’ve detailed two of our favorite Consumer Cellular senior-friendly phones below.
Who has the best cell phone deals for seniors?
Best cell phone plans for seniors: summary
|Boost Mobile Unlimited||People who are mobile-savvy||$50 a month|
|T-Mobile Essentials Unlimited 55||People who are mobile-savvy||Two lines for $65 per month; $55 with autopay|
|GreatCall 250 Minutes||People who want an easy-to-use emergency phone||$14.99 a month|
Is Consumer Cellular only for AARP members?
Although Consumer Cellular targets seniors with a 5% AARP discount, it’s available to people of all ages.
Which phone companies offer senior discounts?
13 Cell Phone Plans for Seniors
- T-Mobile Unlimited 55+ Plan.
- Verizon 55+ Unlimited Plan.
- GreatCall Wireless.
- Consumer Cellular.
- AT&T Senior Nation.
- Sprint Unlimited 55+.
- Boost Mobile Unlimited.
- Ting Mobile Flex.
What are the worst smartphones?
6 Worst Smartphones of All Time
- Energizer Power Max P18K (Worst Smartphone of 2019) First on our list is the Energizer P18K. …
- Kyocera Echo (Worst Smartphone of 2011) …
- Vertu Signature Touch (Worst Smartphone of 2014) …
- Samsung Galaxy S5. …
- BlackBerry Passport. …
- ZTE Open.
What are the disadvantages of Consumer Cellular?
Consumer Cellular coverage also does not include an unlimited plan for data. This makes the service difficult for customers not wanting a limit on how much data they can use. Lastly, Consumer Cellular reviews are mostly negative, the majority of them highlighting poor customer service.
What are the best cell phone deals right now?
Best Cell Phone Plans & Providers
- Mint Mobile: Best value phone plan—$30/mo. …
- T-Mobile Essentials: Best unlimited plan plan—$60/mo. …
- Verizon Do More Unlimited: Best coverage—$90/mo. …
- Visible Wireless: Best family plan—$100/mo. …
- Xfinity Mobile $45 Unlimited Plan: Best bundle—$45/mo.
What is the easiest cell phone for seniors?
The 9 Best Cell Phones for Seniors
- GreatCall Jitterbug Flip. GreatCall is a cell phone company known for its safety and health features. …
- Consumer Cellular GrandPad. …
- GreatCall Jitterbug Smart2. …
- Consumer Cellular Doro 7050. …
- Apple iPhone SE. …
- Samsung Galaxy. …
- Alcatel Go-Flip 3. …
- Motorola Moto G7.
Can I bring my own phone to Consumer Cellular?
With our FREE SIM card, you can connect a device you already own to Consumer Cellular service. To be activated on our service, your phone must be unlocked by your previous carrier, and be compatible with GSM network technology.
Is there an age limit for Consumer Cellular?
Consumer Cellular is an American postpaid mobile virtual network operator founded by John Marick and Greg Pryor in October 1995. The company offers cellphones, no-contract cellphone plans, and accessories with a focus on users age 50-plus.
Who is the carrier for Consumer Cellular?
In the United States, Consumer Cellular utilizes AT&T and T-Mobile for their primary nationwide wireless networks. In addition to these primary networks, Consumer Cellular also says they engage third party providers to help fill in gaps where AT&T and T-Mobile do not provide coverage.
How do senior citizens get free phones?
How You Can Qualify for The Lifeline Assistance Program
- Food Stamps, or Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Section 8 or Federal Public Housing.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
What is go unlimited 55+ loyalty?
Or what is the Verizon 55+ loyalty plan? The Verizon 55+ Go Unlimited plan includes unlimited talk, text, and data plus talk, text, and data in Canada and Mexico. Verizon offers a loyalty discount instead of a multi-line discount for prepaid plans customers.