How do I get Apple student discount?
Avail Student Discount on Apple India Online Store
- Head to the Apple Education Pricing page on your browser.
- Click on ‘Shop the Apple Store for Education. …
- On the next page, click on ‘Get Started’ and sign up with Unidays to verify your age and student status.
- Select your institution, year of study, and course length.
Does Apple offer student discount?
Students, teachers, lecturers and those who work for an educational institution (school, university or college) can save money on a new Mac, MacBook or iPad purchase thanks to the Apple Education Store. … Most Apple customers aren’t aware of the Apple Education Store, or don’t think the discount applies to them.
Does Apple check if you are a student?
At Apple Stores they ask for school ID to get the educational discount. On line there are no checks, however they reserve the right to ask for proof later and will charge the difference in price if you cannot prove your right to the discount.
Who is eligible for Apple education pricing?
Apple’s education pricing, which usually knocks around 10 percent off the price of most Apple products, is available to the following people: Current and newly accepted college students and their parents. Faculty and staff of all grade levels. Homeschool teachers.
What is Apple’s minimum wage?
By the standards of retailing, Apple offers above average pay — well above the minimum wage of $7.25 and better than the Gap, though slightly less than Lululemon, the yoga and athletic apparel chain, where sales staff earn about $12 an hour.
How much is student discount?
Where you can get discount and the amount of discount they offer usually depends on the card you show at point of purchase. However, most places offer around 10%-20% off the price if you have a student card.
Can high school students get Apple discount?
Unfortunately, it is college students only. Apple Education Pricing: Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.
What do you need to prove your a student for Apple?
Students must provide a valid, current student ID that includes the following 4 items: Your name.
- Official current non-photo student ID with name and date.
- Official current school transcript or tuition bill indicating name of school and student.
- Official current report card indicating name of school and student.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Table of Contents
- Sign Up For Apple’s Credit Card.
- Check Out Apple’s Education Store.
- Wait for Apple’s Back-to-School Sale.
- Buy Apple Certified Refurbished.
- Check Apple Authorized Resellers.
- Wait for Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Enjoy and Shop Related Deals.
What proof do I need for Apple education discount?
You need NO proof; simply buy online at the college student discounted website, pick your favorite school and place your order.