S'mores, we all grew up making them around campfires on wire hangers!
August 10th is National S’mores Day and Whole Foods Market wants you to celebrate with this delicious organic campfire alternative…right from your own kitchen! S’mores Cups are the perfect handheld treat for any occasion (hello, preseason football)! When you shop for your enticing ingredients at Whole Foods you will not only taste the difference – you will feel it with their all natural brands, each held to their “Quality Standards”.
There are many definitions out there for “natural food products” and many opinions on what food additives to avoid. Among other criteria, we draw a line when it comes to hydrogenated fats and artificial colors, flavors, preservatives and sweeteners. This guides us every day in choosing what to put on our shelves so you can feel confident about what you put on your plate. – Whole Food’s “Quality Standards”
- 2 Cups of 365® Organic Graham Crackers Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup 365® Organic Powered Sugar
- 12 Tablespoons 365® Organic Butter (Melted)
- 12 Large Marshmallows
- 2 Whole Foods Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1) Grease a 12-Muffin, muffin tin
- 2) Combine graham cracker crumbs, powered sugar and butter
- 3) Press mixture into the bottom of each cup, make sure it comes up on the sides
- 4) Bake at 350° for 5 minutes
- 5) Place chocolate bar piece on top of crust, follow with a marshmallow
- 6) Bake for an additional 5 minutes
- If you want your marshmallows a little brown and toasty, turn on the broiler. Be careful it works fast!
Cheat day never tasted so guilt-free!
hungry fluffy, Dallas.